Vasishtha Genesis School, Surat is centrally located in the city of Surat, acclaimed as one of the fastest growing cities of the world. However, selecting the right school is one of the most important decisions, you as a career seeker have to make. Vasishtha Genesis School offers an outstanding environment towards imparting education designed to enrich the lives of students, by offering holistic opportunities to challenge and extend, exploring all the possibilities available for enhanced career development. The Values of being Higher, Brighter & Stronger makes us strive ahead for educational excellence and development and becoming a Globally Acclaimed Preferred Educational Institution.
Every year new employees join Vasishtha Genesis School, Surat, bringing with them valuable ideas from their varied teaching experiences. This fosters the continued development of our school in order to meet the needs of our students. There are certain qualities we are looking for in recruiting our new employees and you are encouraged to review the information below to help you determine if Vasishtha Genesis School, Surat is the right school for you. In order to achieve our mission and philosophy, we seek to recruit highly qualified Academic as well as Non-Academic Staff who can support the mission and vision of Vasishtha Genesis School, Surat – to provide an outstanding environment of international education which inspires students to reach their full potential and be successful and responsible global citizens.
Vasishtha Genesis School seeks to hire a diverse range of qualified and experienced teachers for academics and other staff for Administrative section with considerable experience in the field of educational application and is particularly interested in teachers who are :
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and engaged role models who lead, inspire, and promote student learning through the example they set and demonstrate.
- Knowledgeable about child development, subject area content delivery, and contemporary trends.
- Generous in sharing, collaborating, and communicating skills, knowledge and capacities.
- Knowledgeable about best practices in assessing student learning.
- Experienced in providing differentiated and latest learning experiences.
- Experienced and collaborative curriculum designers, versed in development and backward design.
- Committed to developing students’ literacy skills, and integrating digital-age teaching and learning strategies across all subject areas.
- Committed to extracurricular and after school activities.